We Love Our Volunteers
Our RAMP Registration system includes a Volunteer Module. You will select your volunteer job or choose to pay the $100 fee for not volunteering - but we really would love a little bit of help.
A detailed description of each approximately three hour time commitment is listed. Please remember we are a non-profit and everyone on the board is a volunteer as well.
Volunteer activities include:
- Being on the board (1, 2hr meeting once per month to maintain operations of ULAS)
- Selling and taking tickets at the Halloween Dance
- Pro servers to sell drink tickets at dances or concerts
- Helping pin and tape costumes at the Winter Concert and Year End dances
- Greeting families and handing out programs at events
- Collecting and dropping off Food Bank donations
- Volunteering with the kitchen staff at regular Parish events
- Helping set up or take down the Halloween, Winter, or Year End dances
- Facebook Instagram content developer
- Grant Research and Application
- Costume organization and distribution
- Participating in one fundraiser (Purdy’s Chocolate, Bottle Drive, Sausage Sort and hand out, Art Cards by Kids...something you’ve been successful with in the past)
- Marketing - helping spread the work of ULAS to other communities via school newsletters, community league newsletters, and so forth.
We thank you in advance for helping the dance school create a welcoming environment for all students and their families. The board relies heavily on active participation from the parents to make the events run smoothly for the children. We will do our very best to help your volunteer job fit your skills and your schedule.